Depending on their availability, wall borders, posters and stickers are 2 or 3 times a week from Monday to Friday.
Any order will be sent the next open day, depending on the products' availability.
If you want to receive the product later on, thanks for specifying the date at which you want to receive the product in the Comments arrea of your order.
We offer you different delivery methods: Colissimo (France and abroad) or Relais Colis (France, Belgium and Luxembourg exclusively, through the world network Relay)
Delivery expected times are the following:
- 5 in 7 days by Colissimo for French overseas departments or territories ( 1 )
- 2 in 8 days by International Colissimo for the countries of the European Union ( 2 )
Your order will be directly delivered in your mailbox from Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 12 am. In case of absence or impossibility of delivering your package (insufficient dimensions of your mailbox for example), your postman will leave a card mentioning the note and the address of the post office where you can pick your order up by providing an identity card.
As from the date mentioned on the note, you have 15 days to pick you order up.
Please be aware that after 15 days, the order will be automatically returned to Poisson Bulle.
Tracking of your order
Thanks to the Coliposte number we will provide you (ie. 8L00300548899 or 8G00300559987) , you will be able to track your package from the Coliposte website in order to know at which stage of the delivery process is your package.
For an easy pricing grid, we propose you fixed delivery amounts according to the delivery area, no matter the number of ordered products.
- 13 € for French overseas departments or territories ( 1 )
For French overseas departments or territories ( 1 ), countries of the European Union ( 2 ), Switzerland and Norway, postal charges are free if the order amount exceeds 120 euros (excluding delivery charges)
Note that for Switzerland only, products will be charged excluding taxes, but when receiving the product, the customer will be liable for paying local taxes.
(1) French overseas departments: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte, La Réunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon.
French overseas territories: Nouvelle Calédonie, French Polynesia, Wallis & Futuna.
(2) Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Malta, plus Switzerland and Norway
Website design : Annelore Parot & Christelle Grattesol - Powered by Rentashop Ecommerce